AT&T Cybersecurity Training
Get expert instruction & hands-on practice with Unified Security Management.
- Training Overview Overview
- Schedule Schedule
- Course descriptions Courses
- Self-Paced Training Self-Paced
- certification » certification »
AT&T Endpoint Security with SentinelOne® (S1)
The one-day AT&T Endpoint Security with SentinelOne® course teaches students how to install and use the SentinelOne® agent and use the SentinelOne® Management Console to detect and protect against attacks on endpoints where the Agent is installed. Students will also learn how SentinelOne® interacts with USM Anywhere™ to augment existing USM Anywhere capabilities. Our instructor-led courses feature challenging and immersive labs to provide a powerful hands-on learning environment.
Length: 1 days
Delivery: Classes are instructor-led and are delivered live online.
Audience: IT and Security professionals who will be installing, configuring, and using AT&T Endpoint Security
- Recommended: View Launchpad for USM Anywhere before this class.
- Basic TCP/IP networking knowledge and skills including IP addressing, DNS, switching, routing.
- Basic familiarity with IT security concepts and associated skills, including threats, vulnerabilities, risk management and security devices/applications.
- Basic Linux skills, including the use of the command line interface for file and user management, and text editing (Vim, Nano).
- Introduction and Course Overview
- Technology Overview
- SentinelOne® Agent
- Threat Detection
- Advanced AlienApp for SentinelOne®
Outcome: After completing this course, students will have learned how to use the SentinelOne® Console and how to deploy the SentinelOne® Agent to endpoint so they can be protected against attacks. Students will have also learned how SentinelOne® integrates with USM Anywhere through the Advanced AlienApp and how to leverage additional functionality provided by the USM platform.
Registration: Please contact AT&T Cybersecurity Training at DL-CyberTraining@att.com to gain access to this course.