AT&T Cybersecurity Training
Get expert instruction & hands-on practice with Unified Security Management.
- Training Overview Overview
- Schedule Schedule
- Course descriptions Courses
- Self-Paced Training Self-Paced
- certification » certification »
USM Anywhere: Security Analysis (ANYSA)
The USM Anywhere: Security Analysis 2-day course provides security analysts with the knowledge and tools to fully leverage USM Anywhere to perform analyst duties. Students benefit from instructor lectures, product demonstration, and hands-on practice labs which make up about 50% of the course. This comprehensive course ensures that you can use all of USM Anywhere’s functions and features to detect and respond to security incidents and determine the extent of a compromise.
Length: 2 days
Delivery: Classes are Instructor-led and are delivered Live Online.
- Security analysts.
- IT professionals who work with USM Anywhere.
- Security professionals working at AT&T Cybersecurity resellers and partners.
- Recommended: View Launchpad for USM Anywhere before this class.
- Basic TCP/IP networking knowledge and skills including IP addressing, DNS, switching, routing.
- Basic familiarity with IT security concepts and associated skills, including threats, vulnerabilities, risk management, and security devices/applications.
- Basic Linux skills, including the use of the command line interface for file and user management and text editing (Vim, Nano).
- Preparation: Know Your Environment.
- USM Anywhere Tuning.
- Threat Intelligence: Detect and Research Threats / Attack Methods.
- Detection: Evaluate Alarms and Events.
- Containment and Response: Minimizing Impact and Automating Response.
- Root Cause Analysis: Trace Security Incident Timelines.
- Recovery: Recover from an Incident.
- Reporting: Compliance and Reporting.
Outcome: After completing this course, students will be able to fully leverage USM Anywhere to perform analyst duties. Students will gain the skills to identify and remediate threats using the USM platform.
Certification: Each delegate who takes the AT&T Cybersecurity USM Anywhere: Security Analysis (ANYSA) class receives a voucher that's good for one attempt at the AT&T Cybersecurity Certified Security Engineer (AVSE) exam at no additional charge. Please visit our certification page for more information.
Course Syllabus: Download a PDF of the detailed course outline
Registration: Please contact AT&T Cybersecurity Training at DL-CyberTraining@att.com to gain access to this course.