Get expert instruction & hands-on practice with Unified Security Management.
- Training Overview Overview
- Schedule Schedule
- Course descriptions Courses
- Self-Paced Training Self-Paced
- certification » certification »
AlienVault USM Anywhere: Deploy, Configure, Manage (ANYDC)
This two-day course begins with the deployment of USM Anywhere and walks students through the process of initial configuration of asset discovery, scanning, log collection, events, alarms, and rules. It then takes them through administering and reporting on the USM Anywhere environment, and introduces them to the numerous resources available to assist them during and after this course. Our instructor-led courses feature challenging and immersive labs to provide a powerful hands-on learning environment.
Length: 2 days
Delivery: Classes are instructor-led and are delivered live online.
Audience: IT and Security professionals who will be installing, configuring, and using USM Anywhere. Ideally this course is for those who have already deployed USM Anywhere in their organization.
- Recommended: View Launchpad for USM Anywhere before this class.
- Recommended: Information Security 101 self-paced on demand training for anyone who is brand new to Information Security.
- Basic TCP/IP networking knowledge and skills including IP addressing, DNS, switching, routing.
- Basic familiarity with IT security concepts and associated skills, including threats, vulnerabilities, risk management and security devices/applications.
- Basic Linux skills, including the use of the command line interface for file and user management, and text editing (Vim, Nano).
- Asset Management
- Log Collection
- Authenticated Scans
- Events, Alarms, and Rule Creation
- USM Anywhere Administration
- AlienVault Resources
Outcome: After completing this course, students will be able to implement and operate the AlienVault USM Anywhere product.
Certification: Each delegate who takes the AlienVault USM Anywhere: Deploy, Configure, Manage (ANYDC) class receives a voucher for one attempt at the AlienVault Certified Security Engineer (AVSE) exam at no additional charge. Please visit our certification page for more information.
Course Syllabus: Download a PDF of the detailed course outline
Registration: Please contact AlienVault Training at DL-CyberTraining@att.com to gain access to this course.