AT&T Cybersecurity Training
Get expert instruction & hands-on practice with Unified Security Management.
- Training Overview Overview
- Schedule Schedule
- Course descriptions Courses
- Self-Paced Training Self-Paced
- certification » certification »
USM Appliance for Security Engineers (AUSE)
The USM Appliance for Security Engineers 5-day course provides security engineers and analysts with the knowledge and tools to plan, deploy, implement, and operate USM Appliance to detect and mitigate modern threats. Students benefit from instructor lectures, product demonstration, and hands-on practice and labs which make up about 50% of the course.
Length: 5 days
Delivery: Classes are offered Online with a live instructor who will present information, answer questions, and walk students through labs. Students spend approximately 50% of their class time in a hands-on lab environment where each student has his or her own USM Appliance demo. Students can also communicate with the instructor and their classmates via chat and voice.
- Security engineers
- Security analysts
- IT professionals who implement, operate, or support security systems
- Security professionals working at AT&T Cybersecurity resellers and partners
- Basic TCP/IP networking knowledge and skills including IP addressing, DNS, switching, routing.
- Basic familiarity with IT security concepts and associated skills, including threats, vulnerabilities, risk management and security devices/applications;
- Basic Linux skills, including the use of the command line interface for file- and user management, and text editing (Vim, Nano).
Outcome: After completing this course, students will be able to plan, design, implement, and operate USM Appliance. Students will gain the skills to identify and remediate modern threats using the unified suite of AT&T Cybersecurity products.
Certification: Each delegate who takes the USM Appliance for Security Engineers class receives a voucher that is good for one attempt at the AT&T Cybersecurity Certified Security Engineer (ACSE) Exam at no additional charge. Please visit our certification page for more information.
Course Syllabus: Download a PDF of the detailed course outline
Registration: Please contact AT&T Cybersecurity Training at DL-CyberTraining@att.com to gain access to this course.