Welcome to AT&T Cybersecurity support!
Support services and options
LightSpeed technical support is offered to all USM Anywhere and USM Appliance customers with an active Support & Maintenance contract. With AT&T Cybersecurity’s LightSpeed support you will receive direct access to AT&T Cybersecurity certified experts (ACE’s) where you can:
- Work directly with an ACE to quickly analyze your specific challenges and bring them to rapid resolution
- Receive instructions and guidance on how to properly configure AT&T Cybersecurity USM to achieve a specific behavior
- Obtain help in identifying unique challenges you are trying to solve and learn best practices to get the most benefit from the product
- Use as a single point of contact for RMA’s, software defects and product suggestions (we love those)
- Use the Success Center to submit, update, check status and manage all support cases
USM Anywhere service and support offerings
AT&T Cybersecurity® classroom training
Hands-On courses led by security pros
AT&T Cybersecurity training helps to enable organizations of all sizes to quickly detect and effectively respond to the latest threats. Led by security professionals, AT&T Cybersecurity training classes provide the instruction and hands-on practice needed to design, install, deploy, configure, and operate our Unified Security Management products.
Click here to see a description of the AT&T Cybersecurity Unified Security Management training courses and see a list of upcoming training dates and locations. We offer most classes live, online (virtual) so you can participate in the complete training experience remotely.
To discuss pricing and/or secure a spot in an upcoming class, please open a chat session with Customer Care using the link on this page.