Leading with a security-first mindset: Lessons learned with Per Mar Security Services
Watch the Webcast On-Demand
Watch It Now!
Per Mar, a home and business security company, was determined to help protect every aspect of its business operations, including its networks. Once the company expanded to provide services in 13 states, the cybersecurity challenge became more business critical. Per Mar needed cybersecurity solutions to help protect its data from adversaries attempting to breach systems as well as from its own internal employees who innocently and inadvertently opened the proverbial door to cybersecurity problems.
Per Mar utilizes AT&T and a suite of AT&T Cybersecurity solutions to help defend Per Mar against dangers such as breaches, threats, viruses, hackers, malware, ransomware, phishing scams, and more.
Join us in a fireside chat with Per Mar Chief Information Officer, Dan Turner, as we discuss:
- The security challenges organizations face in the current landscape
- Why Per Mar chose AT&T Managed Threat Detection and Response
- How Per Mar innovates in its core business
- How Per Mar improved the overall security posture of its enterprise with AT&T Professional Services.
- Theresa Lanowitz - Director, AT&T Cybersecurity
- Dan Turner - Chief Information Officer, Per Mar