How to Align Emerging Network Security Tools to Business Needs
Watch the Webcast On-Demand
Watch It Now!
Today’s businesses are experiencing growing numbers of endpoints, increasing cloud reliance, and an expanding network edge. Firewalls remain a critical security control, but they can only get you so far in the unified enforcement of security policies across your hybrid environment.
Join AT&T Cybersecurity services and Check Point product leaders as they demonstrate how their collaboration is assisting businesses in transitioning from outdated infrastructure to a more cohesive network security protection system, better suited for the modern business landscape.
Gain insight on best practices for selecting and transitioning to a unified network security stack that can protect the business today and into tomorrow. Learn how one stack can help you to:
- Defend your internal network, users, and devices
- Protect user mailboxes and productivity applications
- Block phishing attempts and prevent zero-day malware
- Implement secure remote access using zero trust principles
- Inspect 100% of SSL traffic for secure, fast, and private internet use
Meet your hosts:
- Tracye Poole (Product Manager, AT&T Cybersecurity)
- Steven McKenna (Service Creation and Sales – Check Point Software Technologies)
Register now to secure your spot and gain insights into safeguarding your hybrid network. See you there!