Legacy systems were built to support office-based workers
Remote work is the norm
Few employees report into a central headquarters every day. They need to be able to conduct business from home, the airport, and just about anywhere else.
VPNs are becoming overwhelmed
Many businesses designed their remote access solutions to support a small percentage of concurrent users. When they reach or exceed capacity, user experience can suffer.
Access is too far-reaching
Employees often have access to more applications and data than necessary for them to do their job. This can result in needless risk due to sharing of sensitive data.
Improve performance while reducing risk with zero-trust network access
Enhance user experience
Less traffic backhauled to the data center translates to lower latency when connecting to applications hosted on-site or in the cloud.
Inhibit the effects of malware
Minimize access to the network to help isolate malware to endpoint devices.
Reduce unauthorized access
Provide access to only the applications and data required to complete job duties.
Trim capital expenses
Reduce data center appliances and operational overhead with this cloud-based, 24x7 AT&T managed solution.
Lower the risk of DDoS attacks
Authorize users' access to applications via outbound connectivity, without exposing the network IP address.
Highly secure remote access for today and for the future
Provide highly secure application access
AT&T Secure Remote Access allows administrators to grant access to specific applications by role or user without connecting to the network, helping to reduce risk of DDoS attacks or malware spread.
Enable a remote workforce
AT&T Secure Remote Access can augment VPN to help provide high performance access to applications as well as unified visibility and protection across onsite and remote users.
Support mergers and acquisitions
AT&T Secure Remote Access is cloud-based and scalable, making it easy to add additional users or locations.
Why choose an AT&T managed solution
24x7 monitoring by the AT&T Security Network Operations Center
Deployment strategy and execution
- Rapid deployment completed by certified engineers
- Collaboration with customer for solution architecture and security policy design
- Testing and troubleshooting for traffic forwarding and security controls
Flexible management models
- Fully managed or co-management options
- Deploy approved security patches and upgrades
- Support future needs including security architecture updates or feature turn-up
- Consolidated dashboard views and detailed drill downs by location, user, or device
- Automated or on-demand reporting
- Ability to share sys log data with AT&T USM Anywhere and integration with AlienApps
Learn more about AT&T Secure Remote Access
To get sales help from an AT&T Cybersecurity specialist, please complete this form.