Become an AT&T Cybersecurity MSSP
Expand your service catalog and increase your revenue with unified, essential security and compliance services from AT&T Cybersecurity.
Why AT&T Cybersecurity for managed security services?
The AT&T Cybersecurity MSSP partner program is ideal for partners that deliver managed security solutions to SMB and mid-enterprise markets. With its simplicity, reliability, and value, hundreds of MSSPs and MSPs worldwide select AlienVault® Unified Security Management® (USM) as the technology of choice to power their managed security offering.
As an AT&T Cybersecurity MSSP Partner, you can:
- Easily and affordably expand your security services portfolio to include Managed Detection and Response (MDR), Threat and Malware Detection, Compliance Management and more—all from a single platform
- Always stay up to date with the latest threat intelligence from AT&T Alien Labs delivered automatically, continuously to the AlienVault USM platform
- Drive up profitability with attractive, subscription-based pricing and a “pay-as-your-grow” licensing model
- Tailor your service offerings for your customers’ needs with flexible, scalable deployment options, across cloud and on-premises infrastructures
- Save time and reduce overhead with centralized monitoring and alarm investigation across federated customer deployments
- Accelerate compliance management with pre-built compliance reports for PCI DSS, HIPAA, and more
Get the Complete Collection of Third-Party MSSP Customer Reviews
Get an inside look at why MSSPs chose AlienVault® Unified Security Management® (USM), the security capabilities valued most by MSSPs, and the benefits achieved by using the AlienVault USM platform. This report compiles real user reviews and ratings of AlienVault Unified Security Management from trusted third-party sites including Gartner Peer Insights, G2 Crowd, IT Central Station, and TrustRadius.
Additional MSSP resources
Expand your services catalog
- Managed Detection and Response (MDR)
- SIEM-as-a-Service / Security-as-a-Service
- Cloud Security Monitoring
- Compliance Management
- Vulnerability Assessment and Remediation
- Log Management, Monitoring, and Archiving
- Security Devices
- Network Infrastructure
- Servers & Applications
- Threat Intelligence
SECURITY DEVICE MANAGEMENT SERVICE
- Threat and Malware Detection
- Vulnerability Assessment and Remediation
The unified platform that powers your managed security offering: AlienVault USM
The AlienVault Unified Security Management® (USM) platform is the only security platform that combines essential security capabilities for asset discovery, vulnerability assessment, intrusion detection, incident response, endpoint detection and response, SIEM, and log management. Designed from the ground up to support managed service use cases, AlienVault provides a reliable, highly flexible, scalable deployment models to help managed service providers quickly deploy and centrally monitor their customer environments.
If you are a managed service provider looking for a single unified security solution to offer to your customers as a hosted solution or as a managed service, AlienVault has the right options for you. Ready to get started? See how AlienVault can expand and enhance your service offerings today.
Hundreds of MSSPs Trust AlienVault
MSSP program details
AlienVault Managed Security Service Providers (MSSPs) are granted access to AlienVault’s special subscription-based pricing, allowing you to offer a competitive service to your customers while maintaining low risk and high margins. Our “pay as you grow” licensing model helps you to earn margins sooner on the managed security service(s) you offer to end users. Deploy AlienVault USM in the cloud or on virtual or physical systems, and leverage AlienVault’s federation architecture to deliver the complete security coverage your customers need for continuous security and compliance.
- One license to use AlienVault MSSP products as a Managed Service
- One license for USM Central (federation)
- A Not-For-Resale license for one USM Anywhere instance & four USM Anywhere Sensors
- AlienVault Threat Intelligence subscription
- Ongoing Support & Maintenance
- 24x7 Support for Platinum Partners
- Subscription-based licensing model
- An AlienVault Account Manager
- Access to Sales, Marketing, and Educational Resources in the AlienVault Partner Portal