AT&T Cybersecurity is ranked among the top managed security service providers in The Forrester WAVE™: Global Managed Security Services Providers, Q3 2020.
Among the findings, Forrester recommends customers look for MSSPs that can offer remediation support across hybrid environments and help create efficiencies within your environment.
AT&T Cybersecurity managed security services offers:
- Visibility and coverage across your on-prem, multi-cloud, and endpoint platforms
- The expertise and experience of managing security for global enterprises
- Expansive service offerings backed by best-of-breed security technologies
- Efficient customer collaboration through the AT&T Unified Security Management platform to speed investigations and response
- Fast access to support and guidance when needed with zero-dollar incident response retainers
- Continuously updated threat intelligence from AT&T Alien Labs™
The report notes key differentiators as: native cloud support, automation, and remediation.
As legacy approaches to managed security services become outdated and less effective, improved action-oriented services will dictate which providers will lead the pack. Vendors that can provide native cloud support, automation, and remediation position themselves to successfully deliver action- and resolution-driven services on all types of infrastructure to their customers.
Download your complimentary report today to see what Forrester had to say.