Happy New Year! What a year 2019 was in cybersecurity. It was a great year for informative and interesting blogs. Here were the top performing AT&T Cybersecurity blogs written in 2019:
1. The Great Cannon has been deployed again by Chris Doman took the top spot!
2. AT&T Cybersecurity is Born by our CEO, Barmak Meftah was hugely popular.
3. Incident response steps comparison guide for SANS and NIST by Elisha Girkin.
4. There's no such thing as an entry-level job in cybersecurity by the AT&T Chief Security Office.
5. A HIPAA compliance checklist for 2019 by Tawnya Lancaster.
6. Sharepoint vulnerability exploited in the wild by Chris Doman.
7. The ultimate guide to VPN encryption, protocols and ciphers by guest blogger, Callum Tennent.
8. Fileless malware detection: a crash course by Kate Brew.
9. Explaining the cyber kill chain model by Tony DeGonia.
10. Email server security best practices to look out for by guest blogger Kim Crawley.
We look forward to sharing much more helpful information and security research in the rest of 2020!