USM Central provides a centralized view of all configuration issues An identified configuration of deployed software or features of software that is in use, which is known to be insecure. identified in your connected deployments. The configuration issues main page lists configuration issues in reverse chronological order (the most recent item is displayed first). Go to Configuration Issues.
- On the left side of the page are the search and filters options. Use filters to delimit your search.
- At the top of the page, you can see any filters you have applied, and you have the option to create and select different views of the .
- The main part of the page is the list of , where each row describes an individual . Click an to open a summary view. See for more information.
If you want to analyze the data, you can maximize the screen and hide the filter pane. Click the icon to hide the filter pane. Click the icon to expand the filter pane.
The following table displays the list of the default columns found in the List view.
|Column / Field Name||Description|
|Last Seen||Last date on which the configuration issue was seen in the asset. The displayed date depends on your computer's time zone|
|Category||Category of the configuration issue. Issues with similar impacts have the same category|
|Subcategory||Sub-category of the configuration issue. The sub-category explains the detail of the issue|
|Deployment||Name of the deployment on which the configuration issue has been identified|
|Asset||Asset associated with the configuration issue|
|Severity||Severity of the issue (values are Low, Medium, or High)|
|Description||Text for identifying the configuration issue|
|First Seen||Date of detection of the configuration issue in the asset (the displayed date depends on your computer's time zone)|
- Add to current filter: Use this option to add the asset name as a search filter.
- Look up in OTX: This option searches the IP address of the asset in the AT&T Cybersecurity Alien Labs Open Threat Exchange® (OTX™) page. See Using OTX in USM Anywhere for more information.
- Full Details: See Viewing Assets Details for more information.
You can choose the number of items to display by selecting 20, 50, or 100 below the table.
You can configure the view you want for the list of configuration issues. See Views for more information.
Click Generate Report to open the Configure Report dialog box. See Create Configuration Issues Report for more details.
Click the icon to bookmark an item for quick access.
From the list of configuration issues, you can click any individual configuration issue row to display more information on the selected configuration issue, including asset(s) that are related to the configuration issue. See Viewing Configuration Issues Details for more information.
USM Central enables you to define and save a custom
You can configure the view you want for the list of items in the page.
To create a view configuration
- From the List view,
select the filters you want to apply.
Go to Save View > Save As.
The Save Current View dialog box opens.
- Enter a name for the view.
- Click Save.
The created view is already selected.
To select a configured view
- From the List view, click View above the filters.
Click Saved Views and then select the view you want to see.
- Click Apply.
To delete a configured view
- From the
Configuration Issueslist view, click View above the filters.
- Click Saved Views and then click the icon next to the saved view you want to delete.
- Click Accept.
A dialog box opens to confirm the deletion.
Note: You can delete the views you have created.
Important: The icon does not display if the view is selected.