You can create a PDF or CSV report of the
To create a
- Go to
- Use filters to define the content you want to display in your report.
- Click Generate Report to export data.
The filters selected and displayed for the page view are the ones that are populated in the report.
- Under the Format section, select either CSV or PDF for the format of the report.
- Under the Repeat section, select if you want to generate the report again, and choose Never, Daily, Weekly, Bi-weekly, or Monthly.
- Select a date range. Click the icon to set a particular date range.
- Enter an email address to send the report.
- Select the Enable link expiration option. This link is delivered by email and expires in 14 days.
- Click Next.
- In the Report Name field, enter a name for the report. This name will be displayed in the Saved Reports page.
- (Optional.) Add a description that will be included in the report.
- Under the Number of records section, choose the maximum number of records to include on the report: 20, 50, 100, 500, 1000, or 2500.
- If you have chosen the PDF format, you will see the Graphs section, which you can use to include additional views. You can add or remove graphs included in the report by clicking the and the icons.
- Select Save & Run if you wish to keep the report in your Saved Reports page and receive the report in the indicated email.
- Click Run to run the report.