The Saved Reports page contains a list of all the reports that have been saved in USM Anywhere
To edit a saved report created in USM Central
- Click the icon to edit the report.
Click the Generate Report button to open the Configure Report window.
- Click Edit Filters to add any additional filters you want to include in the report.
- Under the Format section, select either CSV or PDF for the format of the report.
Under Repeat, click the dropdown to select how often you want the scheduled report to be generated. If you don't want the report to be recurring, leave the selection as Never.
If you have selected a time interval for recurring reports to be generated, the First Run Date, Repeat On, and Time sections will show up below the Repeat section.
- In the First Run Date field, Select the day you want the first report to be generated.
- In the Repeat On section, click the days of the week you want the report to run on if you've selected the Weekly or Bi-weekly option, or select the day of the month if you selected Monthly.
- In the Time section, select the UTC time you want the reports to be run on the days they're generated.
- Select the date range for the information included on the report. You can select a predefined range of Last Hour, Last 24 Hours, Last 7 Days, Last 30 Days, or you can also set your own date range by clicking the icon.
- In the Email Addresses section, enter the email addresses of the people you want the report to be sent to when it is generated. Select Enable link expiration if you want the link to the report to expire after 14 days.
- Click Next to go to the Format Output section of the report.
- In the Name field, enter a name for the report. This name will be displayed in the Saved Reports page. You also have the option to add description that will be included in the generated emails when it is run.
- For the Number of Records, choose the maximum number of records to be included on the report.
- If you have chosen the PDF format, you will see the Graphs section. Use this section to include additional views. You can add or remove graphs included in the report by clicking the and the icons.
- Select Save & Run to save your report and run it, or select Run if you don't wish to deep the report in your Saved Reports page.