The configuration issues details page provides in-depth information on a configuration issue and provides easy access to the issue within the related deployment. When you use this feature to access the configuration issue at the deployment level, you can perform further investigation, as well as execute actions to address it.
To view the details of a configuration issue
- Go to Configuration Issues.
Click the configuration issue to display its details.
Note: Click the icon to bookmark an item for quick access. Clicking the icon on the secondary menu shows the bookmarked items and provides links to them.
- In the upper right corner, click the previous and next buttons to navigate between items.
- Click the icon to close the dialog box.
- Click the configuration issue title to expand its details.
- Click Generate Report to export data. See Create a Configuration Issues Report for more information.
You can click the link in the deployment field, which opens the details of the vulnerability inside the specific deployment.
It also displays the assets related to the vulnerability. You can click the icon next to the asset to go to the full details of the asset in the specific deployment.