- A Microsoft Azure account with privileges.
- Administrative credentials for any Linux (ssh) and Windows (WinRM) instances on which you intend to run authenticated scans for vulnerabilities, software packages, and running services.
- Administrative access to Active Directory within the Azure Sensor.
- A virtual network inside the resource group.
- A subnet inside the virtual network.
- A storage account.
USM Anywhere Deployment
See Azure Sensor Deployment for detailed information about how to deploy an Azure Sensor. The main steps are outlined below:
1 Install Sensor
See Deploy the USM Anywhere Sensor from the Azure Marketplace for more information.
2 Connect Sensor to USM Anywhere
See Connect the Azure Sensor to USM Anywhere for more information.
3 Create Application in Active Directory and Obtain Azure API Credentials
See Creating an Application and Obtaining Azure Credentials for more information.
4 Launch the Setup Wizard
See Complete the Azure Sensor Setup for more information.
5 Start using USM Anywhere
See USM Anywhere User Guide for more information.