The vulnerabilities details view provides in-depth information on a vulnerability and easy access to the vulnerability within the related deployment. When you use this feature to access the vulnerability at the deployment level, you can perform further investigation, and execute actions to address it.
To view the details of a vulnerability
- Go to Vulnerabilities.
- Click the vulnerability A known issue or weakness in a system, procedure, internal control, software package, or hardware that could be used to compromise security. to display a summary view, and then click the vulnerability name to open the full details of the vulnerability.
Note: Click the icon to bookmark an item for quick access.Note: You can view your bookmarked items by going to the secondary menu and clicking the icon. This will display all of your bookmarked items and provide direct links to each of them.
- Add to current filter: Use this option to add the asset name as a search filter.
- Look up in OTX: This option searches the IP address of the source asset in the Open Threat Exchange page. See Using OTX in USM Anywhere for more information.
- Full Details: See Viewing Assets Details for more information.
- In the upper right corner, click previous and next to navigate between items.
- Click the icon to close the dialog box.
You can click the link in the deployment field, which opens the details of the vulnerability inside the specific deployment.
You can see the vulnerabilities details, then a description, the affected software, and the associated asset.
The icon located next to the asset enables you to access these options: