The vulnerabilities details page provides in-depth information on a vulnerability and provides easy access to the vulnerability within the related deployment. When you use this feature to access the vulnerability at the deployment level, you can perform further investigation, as well as execute actions to address it.
To view the details of a vulnerability
- Go to Vulnerabilities.
- Click the vulnerability A known issue or weakness in a system, procedure, internal control, software package, or hardware that could be used to compromise security. to display its details.
Note: Click the icon to bookmark an item for quick access. Clicking the icon on the secondary menu shows the bookmarked items and provides links to them.
- In the upper right corner, click the previous and next buttons to navigate between items.
- Click the icon to close the dialog box.
- Click the vulnerability title to expand its details.
- Click Generate Report button to open the Configure Report dialog box. See Create Vulnerabilities Report for more information.
You can click the link in the deployment field, which opens the details of the vulnerability inside the specific deployment.
It also displays the assets related to the vulnerability. You can click the icon next to the asset to go to the full details of the asset in the specific deployment.