The vulnerabilities details page provides in-depth information on vulnerabilities.
To view the details of a vulnerability
- Go to Environment > Vulnerabilities.
- In the upper right corner, click the previous and next buttons to navigate between items.
- Click the icon to close the dialog box.
- Click the vulnerability title to expand its details.
- Click Generate Report button to open the Configure Report dialog box. See Create Vulnerabilities Report for more information.
Click the icon to bookmark an item for quick access. Clicking the icon on the secondary menu shows the bookmarked items and provides links to them.
The Vulnerabilities Details page includes the Select Action button that is supported for your assigned user role Tasks and responsibilities based on job description and position within an organization. A user's role is often used to define access to functionality and privileges to perform specific tasks and operations.. Use this button to launch an authenticated asset An IP-addressable host, including but not limited to network devices, virtual servers, and physical servers. scan. See Applying Actions to Vulnerabilities for more information.
You can see the vulnerabilities details, then a description, the affected software, and the associated asset. If you want more information,