A vulnerabilityA known issue or weakness in a system, procedure, internal control, software package, or hardware that could be used to compromise security. is a weakness in your system, which reduces your system's information assurance. USM Anywhere helps you to define, identify, classify, and prioritize the vulnerabilities in your system.
USM Anywhere provides a centralized view of your vulnerabilities. Go to Environment > Vulnerabilities to see this centralized view.
These are the different parts of the page:
- On the left side of the page are the search and filters options. Use filters to delimit your search.
- At the top of the page, you can see any filters you have applied, and you have the option to create and select different views of the vulnerabilities.
- The main part of the page is the list of vulnerabilities, where each row describes an individual vulnerability. Click a vulnerability to open its details. See Viewing Vulnerabilities Details for more information. Each vulnerability includes a check box that you can use to select it. You can select all vulnerabilities in the same page by clicking the check box in the first column of the header row.
If you want to analyze the data, you can maximize the screen and hide the filter pane. Click the icon to hide the filter pane. Click the icon to expand the filter pane.
Refreshing the page
USM Anywhere gives you the option of refreshing the page manually by clicking the icon.
Vulnerabilities from Assets Main Page
To explore vulnerabilities from assets
- Go to Environment > Assets.
Click the filter Has Vulnerabilities.
Next to the asset name that you want to explore,
Click the icon and select Vulnerabilities.
The asset details page opens with the list of vulnerabilities.
- Click the vulnerability you want to explore.
- (Optional.) Click the star symbol to the left of the vulnerability name to mark it for quick access. Clicking the icon on the secondary menu shows the bookmarked items and a link to it.