USM Anywhere enables you to remove credentials from your environment.
Removing a credential from the Credentials page
- Go to Settings > Credentials.
- Click the icon in the line of the credential you want to remove the association from.
- Select the tab Assets or Asset Groups, depending on the item you want to remove the association from.
- Click the icon next to the asset you want to remove the credential from.
- Click Accept to confirm the process or click Cancel to exit.
Removing a credential associated with an asset from the Assets page
- Go to Environment > Assets.
- Select the asset. See Selecting Assets in Asset List View for more information.
Click the icon you want to remove the credential from and select Assign Credentials.
- Click the selected credential.
- Click Unassign Current Credentials.
Note: You can also remove a credential from the assets details page.