To select a single asset
- Select the check box to the left of the asset.
To select multiple assets
- Select the check box of each asset that you want to include.
- You can go to the next page and select more assets. Keep in mind that USM Anywhere does not preserve the selection on the previous page. If you want to select assets that are displayed in different pages, you can create an asset groupAsset groups are administratively created objects that group similar assets for specific purposes.. See Creating an Asset Group for more information.
To select all the assets on the same page
- Select the check box in the first column of the header row.
To select all the assets returned from a search or all the assets in the system
- Select all the assets on the page.
- To select all the assets, click Select all 721 related to this filter.
Text similar to the following example displays above the asset table:
All 20 assets on this page are selected. Select all 721 related to this filter
721 is the number of assets in the system.