The configuration issues An identified configuration of deployed software or features of software that is in use, which is known to be insecure. details page provides in-depth information on configuration issues.
To view the details of a configuration issue
- Go to Environment > Configuration Issues.
- Click the configuration issue to display its details.
- In the upper right corner, click previous and next to navigate between items.
- Click the icon to close the dialog box.
- Click the configuration issue title to expand its details.
- Click Generate Report to open the Configure Report dialog box. See Create a Configuration Issues Report for more information.
Click the icon to bookmark an item for quick access.
You can see the configuration issues details, then a description, and the associated asset An IP-addressable host, including but not limited to network devices, virtual servers, and physical servers..