The configuration issues An identified configuration of deployed software or features of software that is in use, which is known to be insecure. details page provides in-depth information on configuration issues.
To view the details of a configuration issue
- Go to Environment > Configuration Issues.
- Click the configuration issue to display its details.
- In the upper-right corner, click the previous and next buttons to navigate between items.
- Click the icon to close the dialog box.
- Click the configuration issue title to expand its details.
- Click Generate Report to open the Configure Report dialog box. See Create a Configuration Issues Report for more information.
Click the icon to bookmark an item for quick access. Clicking the icon on the secondary menu shows the bookmarked items and provides links to them.
You can see the configuration issues details, then a description, and the associated asset An IP-addressable host, including but not limited to network devices, virtual servers, and physical servers..