You can create a PDF or CSV report of the
Important: AT&T Cybersecurity recommends Google Chrome as the preferred browser for generating reports.
To create a
- Go to Environment > Configuration Issues.
You can use filters to define the
configuration issuescontent you want to display in your report.
- Click the Generate Report to open the Configure Report dialog box.
- Click Edit Filters if you want to modify the selected filters, and then Continue to Filters. Do the modifications you need, and then click Edit Report.
Click the date field if you want to choose a different date range.
Choose Last Hour, Last 24 Hours, Last 7 Days, Last 30 Days, Last 90 Days, or Custom Range to set a particular date range.
Note: This option is not available when generating reports for assets or asset groups.
- Under the Format section, select either CSV or PDF for the format of the report.
- Select if you want to generate the report again, and choose Never, Daily, Weekly, Bi-weekly, or Monthly.
- Enter an email address to send the report. Select the Send to my Email Address option to add your email automatically.
- Select the Enable link expiration option. This link is delivered by email and expires in 14 days.
- Click Next.
- In the Report Name field, enter a name for the report. This name will be displayed in the Saved Reports page.
- (Optional.) Add a description that will be included.
- Under the Number of records section, choose the maximum number of records to include on the report. For CSV the options are 20, 50, 100, 500, 1000, or 50 K. For PDF the options are 20, 50, 100, 500, 1000, or 2500.
- If you have chosen the PDF format, you will see the Graphs section, which you can use to include additional views. You can add or remove graphs included in the report by clicking the and the icons.
- Select Save & Run if you wish to keep the report in your Saved Reports on USM Anywhere page and receive the report in the indicated email.
- Click Run to run the report.
The filters selected and displayed for the page view are the ones that are populated in the report.