The Saved Reports page contains a list of all the reports that have been saved in USM Anywhere. From this page, you can edit, copy, delete, or run any of the reports you've saved. The reports listed on the page can be filtered by category or scheduled status. You can also click the icon next to any of the saved reports to view their export history or download a previously run report.
- Click the icon to edit the report.
- Click Edit Filters to add any additional filters you want to include in the report.
- Under the Format section, select either CSV or PDF for the format of the report.
Under Repeat, click the drop-down list to select how often you want the scheduled report to be generated. If you don't want the report to be recurring, leave the selection as Never.
If you have selected a time interval for recurring reports to be generated, the First Run Date, Repeat On, and Time sections show up below the Repeat section:
- First Run Date field: Select the day you want the first report to be generated.
- Repeat On section: Click the days of the week you want the report to run on if you've selected the Weekly or Bi-weekly option, or select the day of the month if you selected Monthly.
- Time section: Select the UTC time you want the reports to be run on the days they're generated.
- In the Email Addresses section, enter the email addresses of the people to whom you want the report to be sent when it is generated. Select Enable link expiration if you want the link to the report to expire after 14 days.
- Click Next to go to the Format Output section of the report.
- In the Name field, enter a name for the report. This name displays in the Saved Reports page. You also have the option to add description that will be included in the generated emails when it is run.
- For the Number of Records, choose the maximum number of records to be included on the report.
- If you have chosen the PDF format, you will see the Graphs section, and you can use this section to include additional views. You can add or remove graphs included in the report by clicking the and the icons.
- Select Save & Run to save your report and run it, or select Run if you don't wish to keep the report in your Saved Reports page.