The AlienApp for Akamai Enterprise Threat Protector (ETP) provides a set of orchestration actions that you can use to identify vulnerabilities and manage assets in your USM Anywhere environment. The following table lists the available actions from the AlienApp.
|Add Items to Block List||Add items to the Akamai ETP Block List.|
|Add Items to Allow List||
Add items to the Akamai ETP Allow List.
|Remove Items from Block List||
Remove items to the Akamai ETP Block List.
|Remove Items from Allow List||
Remove items to the Akamai ETP Allow List.
|Create Custom List||Create a custom Akamai ETP List|
To view information about these actions in USM Anywhere
- In USM Anywhere, go to Data Sources > AlienApps.
- Click the Available Apps tab.
- Search for the AlienApp, and then click the tile.
- Click the Actions tab to display information for the supported actions.
- Click the History tab to display information about the executed orchestration actions.
Launch Action from Alarms or Events
To launch an Akamai ETP response action for an alarm or event
- Go to Activity > Alarms or Activity > Events.
- Click the alarm or event to open the details.
- Click Select Action.
In the Select Action dialog box, select Run Akamai ETP Action.
Select the app action.
Additional fields will be populated based on the action you've selected. Fill out the necessary fields for the app action.
After USM Anywhere initiates the action for an alarm or event, it displays a confirmation dialog box.
If you want to create a rule to apply the action to similar items that occur in the future, click Create rule for similar alarms or Create rule for similar events and define the new rule. If not, click OK.