AlienVault Announces Try-And-Buy! Product Program
Customers can try AlienVault Unified Security Management platform risk-free for 28 days
San Mateo, Calif. – October 24, 2012 – AlienVault, the only open and collaborative Unified Security Management platform delivering built-in controls and full visibility, announced today a Try-and-Buy! program that enables qualified participants to install and use the AlienVault Unified Security Management “all-in-one” appliance in their own environment at no cost and completely risk-free for 28 days.
The AlienVault Unified Security Management platform (AV-USM) unifies the five security capabilities that no company can be without: Asset Discovery, Vulnerability Assessment, Threat Detection, Behavioral Monitoring, and Security Intelligence. The platform leverages more than 30 best-of-breed security tools to create a workflow-centric solution that enables comprehensive security management, materially reducing time to visibility and security versus a homegrown solution stitched together from individual point products.
The AV-USM platform gives users the visibility needed to achieve their regulatory compliance and threat management goals without the time, cost and resources of traditional SIEM and log management solutions. Specific benefits of the Try & Buy! program include:
- 28-Day Free Trial in One Click: Try an AlienVault Unified Security Management “all-in-one” appliance risk-free for 28 days. Qualified companies can quickly submit their information and an AlienVault specialist will arrange for an appliance to be shipped, without charge.
- Risk-Free: Users can experience AV-USM in their own environment to make sure it meets their compliance, threat and risk management requirements.
- Easy Return Process: At the end of 28 days, participants keep their new Unified Security Management All-in-One appliance and AlienVault will send an invoice. If not completely satisfied that the AV-USM All-in-One solution meets their need, participants can return with no further obligation.
“Many customers want to try security solutions in their own environment, but most of the time, vendors make it a big hassle to do this,” said Jim Yares, Executive Vice President of Field Operations at AlienVault. “Most products are too complicated to be installed and running quickly, especially when it comes to SIEM. We’ve solved both of these problems with our Unified Security Management solution so customers can ‘test drive’ it for free; because all of the essential security controls are built in, we can demonstrate almost immediately how our solution provides comprehensive security visibility and threat protection.”
- Try-and-Buy! AlienVault’s Unified Security Management for 28 days, risk-free.
- Learn more about AlienVault’s Unified Security Management platform.
- Visit AlienVault’s Resource Center for easy access to product data sheets, white papers, case studies and more.
- Download OSSIM or participate in the OSSIM Community.