Get expert instruction & hands-on practice with Unified Security Management.
- Training Overview Overview
- Schedule Schedule
- Course descriptions Courses
- Self-Paced Training Self-Paced
- certification » certification »
- AlienVault® USM Anywhere™: Deploy, Configure, Manage (ANYDC)
- AlienVault® USM Anywhere™: Security Analysis (ANYSA)
- Launchpad for USM Anywhere™
- AlienVault® USM Appliance™ for Security Engineers (AUSE)
- AlienVault® USM Appliance™: Security Analysis (AUSA)
- Launchpad for USM Appliance™
- Launchpad for USM Central™
AlienVault® USM Appliance™: Security Analysis (AUSA)
The AlienVault® USM Appliance™: Security Analysis 2-day course provides security analysts with the knowledge and tools to fully leverage AlienVault USM Appliance to perform analyst duties such as gathering data to identify the scope of a breach and remediating known and emerging threats.
Length: 2 days
Delivery: Classes are instructor-led and are delivered Live Online.
- Security analysts
- IT professionals who work with USM Appliance
- Security professionals working at AlienVault resellers and partners
- MSSP security analysts and SOC team members
- Recommended: View Launchpad for USM Appliance before this class.
- Recommended: Information Security 101 self-paced on demand training for anyone who is brand new to Information Security.
- Basic TCP/IP networking knowledge and skills including IP addressing, DNS, switching, routing.
- Basic familiarity with IT security concepts and associated skills, including threats, vulnerabilities, risk management and security devices/applications;
- Basic Linux skills, including the use of the command line interface for file- and user management, and text editing (Vim, Nano).
The AlienVault® USM Appliance™: Security Analysis 2-day course provides security analysts with the knowledge and tools to fully leverage AlienVault USM Appliance to perform analyst duties. Students benefit from instructor lectures, product demonstration, and hands-on practice labs which make up about 50% of the course. This comprehensive course ensures that you can use all of USM Appliance’s functions and features to detect and respond to security incidents and determine the extent of a compromise. You will learn how to leverage AlienVault’s essential security functions – asset management; behavioral monitoring; security intelligence (SIEM); intrusion detection; threat intelligence and vulnerability assessment – to generate a comprehensive report on security incidents.
- Threat Intelligence
- Detection and Evaluation
- Root Cause Analysis
Outcome: After completing this course, students will be able to fully leverage the AlienVault Unified Security Management Appliance to perform analyst duties. Students will gain the skills to identify and remediate threats using the AlienVault Unified Security Management platform.
Certification: There is no certification exam for this course at this time.
Course Syllabus: Download a PDF of the detailed course outline ›
Registration: Please contact AlienVault Training at firstname.lastname@example.org to gain access to this course.