Malware Detection: How to Spot Infections Early with AlienVault USM
Watch the Webcast On-Demand
Watch It Now!
We'll be adding the on-demand archive for this webinar shortly. Register now and we'll send you the link via e-mail as soon as it's ready.
While malware has been a thorn in the side of IT pros for years, some of the recent variants observed by the AlienVault Labs security research team, like Mirai, have turned our own Internet of Things (IoT) devices into weapons against us. Join us for a live demo to learn about the most common types of malware, and how you can detect infections quickly with AlienVault USM.
In this demo, we'll cover:
- Common types of malware (viruses, worms, Trojans/RATs, rootkits, and more)
- How new variants propagate while evading preventative security measures
- Signature versus anomaly detection (and why both are important)
- What to do when you detect malware activity on your network
- How USM can help identify malware infections so you can take action quickly
Meet Your Host
Sr. Technical Product Marketing Manager
Don has over 20 years of experience in product management and marketing, focused around the networking, security and semiconductors industries. His background includes roles with Ixia, Freescale and AMD, among other technology companies. At AlienVault, Don enjoys developing technical resources to help customers understand how to best leverage the AlienVault platform to solve their security challenges.