USM Anywhere Partner Product Update - August 2022
Watch the Webcast On-Demand
Watch It Now!
AT&T Cybersecurity is regularly introducing new features to USM Anywhere to help your SOC team be more effective at detecting and responding to threats. Whether you are just getting started with USM Anywhere or have been using it for years, there is always an opportunity to get more value out of your deployment.
Join us as we share information on updates and new features. You’ll walk away with highly informative and useful tools that can help you get the most out of your deployment.
Topics we will cover:
- XDR with USM Anywhere and SentinelOne
- New AlienApps
- New features:
- Custom AlienApps
- Cloud Connectors
- Coming soon: Machine learning models
- Coming soon: SOAR Playbooks
Register today to save your seat.
- Barry Skidmore – Senior Director, Sales - Global MSSP & Channel, AT&T Cybersecurity
- Jeff Hunter – Lead Product Manager, AT&T Cybersecurity
- Rich Langston – Lead Product Manager, AT&T Cybersecurity
- Amy Pace – Lead Product Manager, AT&T Cybersecurity