You can create a PDF of CSV of the
To create a
- Go to Activity > Alarms .
- Use filters to define the
alarmscontent you want to display in your report.
- Click the Generate Report button to open the Configure Report dialog box.
- In the Report Name field, enter a name for the report. This name will be displayed in the My Reports page. You also have the option to add description that will be included in the generated emails when it is run.s
- (Optional.) Enter a report description.
- Under the Format section, select either CSV or HTML for the format of the report.
- Under the Number of records section, choose the maximum number of records to include on the report. The options are 20, 50, 100, 500, 1000, or 2500.
- If you have chosen the HTML format, you will see the Graphs section. Use this section to include additional views. You can add or remove graphs included in the report by clicking the and the icons.
- Select Save Report if you wish to keep the report in your Saved Reports on USM Anywhere page.
- Click Generate Report to run the report.
The filters selected and displayed for the page view are the ones that are populated in the report.