|Applies to Product:||USM Appliance™||AlienVault OSSIM®|
When you export a report in a PDF file, you can see a logo and the name of the portal branding. This information is configured through the Settings option.
To view the scan results in PDF
- Go to Environment > Vulnerabilities > Overview.
- Click Report History if that part has not been expanded.
Click the PDF () icon on the scan job that you are interested in.
The report in PDF format opens in a new tab.
To change the site header logo and the portal branding in a PDF
- Go to Environment > Vulnerabilities > Overview, click Settings.
- In the Site header logo field, type the path and name of the header logo file you want to use.
- In the Portal Branding field, type the company name you want appear on the report.
- Click Update.
- Close the window by clicking the close icon ().