|Applies to Product:||USM Appliance™||AlienVault OSSIM®|
This option allows you to import results from external scanners to create reports or perform cross-correlation.
To import a scan result file
- Go to Environment > Vulnerabilities > Scan Jobs.
Click Import Results.
- Enter a name for the report.
- Select the file to import.
Select the source of your file:
- Use Nessus .nbe file to import Nessus scan report in an NBE file.
- Use AlienVault Vulnerability Assessment .nbe file to import scan results generated by another instance of USM Appliance in an NBE file.
In the Assign to list, select a single user or an entity.
The chosen user or entity becomes the owner of the scan in the USM Appliance.
To import the vulnerabilities and add the new assets, click Import & Asset Insertion.
To import the vulnerabilities only, click Import .
A message appears to inform you that the file has been imported successfully.
- Close the window by clicking the icon.