|Applies to Product:
When you export a report in an Excel file, you can see the name of the portal branding. This information is configured through the Settings option.
To view the scan results in Excel
- Go to Environment > Vulnerabilities > Overview.
- Click Report History if that section has not been expanded.
- Click the Excel () icon on the scan job that you want to export.
Depending on the browser, a new popup may appear asking if you want to open the file or save it; or your browser downloads the file directly.
The name of the Excel file has the following structure: ScanResult_yyyymmdd_.xls.
To change the portal branding in an Excel file
- Go to Environment > Vulnerabilities > Overview, click Settings.
- In the Portal Branding field, type the company name you want appear on the report.
- Click Update.
- Close the window by clicking the close icon ().