When you configure Watchguard XTM to send log data to USM Appliance, you can use the Watchguard XTM plugin to translate raw log data into normalized events for analysis. The table below provides some basic information for the plugin:
|Data Source Name||watchguard|
|Data Source ID||1691|
Integrating WatchGuard XTM
Before you configure the WatchGuard XTM integration, you must have the IP Address of the USM Appliance Sensor.
To configure WatchGuard XTM to send log messages to USM Appliance
- From the device console, go to System > Logging.
- Click the Syslog Server tab.
Select the Send log messages to the syslog server at this IP address checkbox and specify the following parameters:
- IP Address — IP address of the USM Appliance Sensor.
- Port — The USM Appliance Sensor port for UDP is preselected.
- Log Format — Expand the list and select syslog.
Under Select the details to include in Syslog Messages, select:
- Serial Number of the Device
For plugin enablement information, see Enable Plugins.
For troubleshooting, refer to the vendor documentation: