When you configure NetMotion Mobility to send log data to USM Appliance, you can use the NetMotion Mobility plugin to translate raw log data into normalized events for analysis. The table below provides some basic information for the plugin:
|Data Source Name||Netmotion-mobility|
|Data Source ID||1925|
Integrating NetMotion Mobility
Before you configure the NetMotion Mobility integration, you must have the IP Address of the USM Appliance Sensor.
To configure NetMotion Mobility to send Syslog messages to USM Appliance
- From the NetMotion Mobility console, select Configure > Server Settings.
- In the left-side pane, select the severity level at which you want to configure global logging, or logging of a single server, according to your own preferences and requirements.
- Configure the following settings:
- Select Syslog - On / Off and select or check the "Turn syslog event logging on" check box.
- Select Syslog - Server Host and then enter the host name or IP address of the USM Appliance Sensor in the Host box.
For plugin enablement information, see Enable Plugins.
Additional Resources and Troubleshooting
For troubleshooting, refer to the vendor documentation: