USM Anywhere enables you to configure alarms Alarms provide notification of an event or sequence of events that require attention or investigation. to alert you when a user's entity or account status changes. USM Anywhere generates monitoring Process of collecting all device status and event information and processing normalized events for evidence of vulnerabilities, possible attacks, and other malicious activity. events Any traffic or data exchange detected by AT&T Cybersecurity products through a sensor, or through external devices such as a firewall. that display in the Events List View page. See Events List View for more information. You can see two types of monitoring events related to User Behavior Analytics (UBA) user status: user status changed and account status changed. From these events, you may configure alarm rules to alert you when these status changes trigger events.
To see events created when a user entity or account status changes
- Go to Settings > System Events.
- Locate the Event Name filter and select either User Status Changed or Account Status Changed.
The result displays the filtered events.
- Click the event to see its details.
To create alarm rules when a user entity or account status changes
- Go to Settings > Rules and either:
- Click Create Orchestration Rule > Create Alarm Rule.
- Or click Alarm Rules, and then click Create Alarm Rule.
- Populate the new alarm rule as described in Alarm Rules.
- Under Rule Condition, use the Match drop-down list to select system_events.
Click Add Condition.
- Select Event Name, then Equals, and then either User Status Changed or Account Status Changed.
- Click Save Rule.
The alarm rule has been created. You can see it from Settings > Rules. See Alarm Rules from the Orchestration Rules Page for more information.
Important: It takes a few minutes for an orchestration rule to become active.