You can configure the view you want for the list of items in the page.
To create a view configuration
- From the List view,
click the icon.
- Use the and icons to pass the items from one column to another and select the columns you want to see.
- Click Apply.
- If you want to delimit the search, select the filters you want to apply.
Select Save View > Save as.
The Save Current View dialog box opens.
- Enter a name for the view.
- Select Share View if you want to share your view with other users.
- Click Save.
The created view is already selected.
To select a configured view
- From the List view, click View above the filters.
Click Saved views and select the view you want to see.
- Click Apply.
Note: A shared view includes the icon next to its name.
To delete a configured view
- From the
Eventslist view, click View above the filters.
- Click Saved views and click the icon next to the saved view you want to delete.
- Click Accept.
A dialog box opens to confirm the deletion.
Note: You can delete the views you have created.
Important: The icon does not display if the view is selected.
USM Anywhere includes several predefined views of events based on usual environments and technologies. These views have pre-defined column headers that show the most relevant event fields. You can see a summarized event view without having to spend the time creating a custom view.
These predefined views operate the same way as the views you can create yourself. Some of these views have also predefined filters.
To open the predefined views
- Go to Activity > Events.
- Open the View option and select Saved Views.
- Select a view and click Apply.