USM Anywhere archives raw eventAny traffic or data exchange detected by AT&T Cybersecurity products through a sensor, or through external devices such as a firewall. data as logs. Raw logs are an invaluable asset for forensic analysis and compliance mandates. You can download raw logs for review and find details about specific incidents, search the logs for instances using a specific IP address, or analyze the patterns of multiple attacks.
USM Anywhere enables you to configure the Raw Log column when viewing events or download raw logs from events.
To add the Raw Log column when viewing events
- From the Events List view, click the icon to open the Columns Configuration dialog box.
- Enter raw in the search field of the available columns.
- Use the icon to pass the Raw Log column from one side to the other.
- Click Apply.
Note: If you want to keep your configuration, you need to save it by selecting Save View > Save as. Otherwise, your custom view will not be kept when you move to another page.
To download Raw Logs
- Go to Activity > Events.
- Search or use filters to limit the events if needed.
- In the upper right corner of the page, click Generate Report to open the Create Report dialog box.
- Click the Download Raw Logs tab.
- Choose a date range. You can select a predefined range between Last Hour, Last 24 Hours, Last 7 Days, Last 30 Days, or Last 90 Days. You can also set your own date range by clicking the icon.
- Choose the number of records to download.
- Click Download Logs.