With the AlienApp for Cisco Adaptive Security Appliance (ASA) configured with USM Anywhere, you can respond to threats or suspicious activity by sending IP addresses directly to your Cisco environment. The following table lists the available actions from the AlienApp.
Tag Source IP Address
Run this action to tag the source IP address in Cisco ASA from a rule, action, or event.
|Tag Destination IP Address||Run this action to tag the destination IP address in Cisco ASA from a rule, action, or event.|
To view information about these actions in USM Anywhere
- In USM Anywhere, go to Data Sources > AlienApps.
- Click the Available Apps tab.
- Search for the AlienApp, and then click the tile.
- Click the Actions tab to display information for the supported actions.
- Click the History tab to display information about the executed orchestration actions.