This topic describes how to sign up to access the OTX platform using your email address as the OTX system login.
To create an OTX account
1. Go to https://otx.alienvault.com.
2. In the upper-right corner of the home page, click Sign Up.
3. Fill out the form that appears, entering the following data:
Note: Your username will be displayed in OTX for any responses or information you provide to OTX, such as new pulses, indicators of compromise, and responses to other OTX members.
b. Email address.
c. Password of your choosing.
4. Retype the password to confirm correct entry.
5. Click Sign Up.
OTX displays a web page informing you that a verification email message with a link to OTX was sent to the email address you provided.
Note: If you do not receive the email message, send an email message to firstname.lastname@example.org.
6. After you receive the email, click the link that takes you to the OTX confirmation page, and click Confirm.
This takes you to the OTX Home page (https://otx.alienvault.com/dashboard/new/) where you will see all current pulse activity.